November 24, 2013

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
30/30 books
For 2014 I am going to take part again in the TBR Pile Reading Challenge over at the Bookish blog run by Evie and her helpers. This year I am going to go for 21 - 30 A First Kiss. I aim to read 30. You can read about this challenge over at Bookish.

I am not going to list the books I am going to read as I prefer to decide on what I will pick up from the pile as the mood takes me. I will list the books below as I read them.

List of my books.


1. No Time For Romance.  Lucilla Andrews.  (Memoir)
2. Because of You Jessica Scott ( Military contemporary romance)
3. Ten Things I Love About You. Julia Quinn.  Audio.  Has been on my iPod for rather a long time!
4.  Somebody to Love  Kristan Higgins
5. Carolina Home    Virginia Kantra
6. Texas Princess   Jodi Thomas
7. Archangel's Blade  Nalini Singh
8. Wind Chime Point   Sherryl Woods

February
9. The Long Road Home  Mary Alice Monroe

March
10. Frantic     Katherine Howell
11. Nobody But Him  Victoria Purman
12  Witness in Death   J. D. Robb

May
13  When Beauty Tamed the Beast   Eloisa James
14  Texas Blue    Jodi Thomas
15  Judgement in Death   J. D. Robb
16  The Autumn Bride    Anne Grace
17   Material Girl            Julia London

June
18  More Than a Mistress    Mary Balogh

July
19  Tall Dark and Texan   Jodi Thomas
20  No Place Like Home   Barbara Samuel
21   Betrayal in Death       J.D.Robb
22   Moon Called               Patricia Briggs
23   The Promise of Jennie Jones    Maggie Osborne

August
24    Seduction in Death    J D Robb
25    Stealing Home           Sherryl Woods
26    A Slice of Heaven      Sherryl Woods

September
27    Keeper of the Light      Diane Chamberlain
28    Heaven and Hell         Kristen Ashley
29    First Grave on the Right    Darynda Jones
30    Kiss River                    Diane Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...