November 28, 2013

Read It Again Sam Challenge 2014

Graphic for Read It Again Sam Reading Challenge

The Read It Again Challenge is being held over at My Reader's Block.  

It is one that appeals to me because I have some great books I would like to push myself to read again. Also with the new Diana Gabaldon book coming out I would like to reread An Echo in the Bone as one of my books, to be fully refreshed - I have forgotten so much of it.  (Update - no didn't get to reread An Echo, just read the new 2014 one!)

I am going to go for Deja Vu  = 4 books.  I think that is realistic as I did not reread any books in 2013.

2014 Read It Again Sam Challenge
4/4 books
Until You   Judith McNaught
Bet Me        Jennifer Crusie
Fatal Affair   Marie Force
Breathing Room  Susan Elizabeth Phillips   (Short review on Goodreads)
This challenge was more difficult than I thought!  I always think I want to reread, and then I find it difficult to make room among all the books I want to read to actually do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...