November 26, 2013

The Eclectic Reader Challenge 2014



2014 The Eclectic Reader Challenge
12/12 books


This challenge is being hosted by Shellyrae at Book'd Out and you can read all about it in her post, about The Eclectric Reader Challenge.

These are the categories - 12 books - one in each category:


Award Winning      Texas Blue    Jodi Thomas

True Crime (Non Fiction)  Sophie's Legacy  Lesley Elliot with William J O'Brien

Romantic Comedy       The Rosie Project   Graeme Simsion

Alternate History Fiction  11/62/83 by Stephen King - one I had marked to read anyway.

Cosy Mystery Fiction  Buried in a Book by Lucy Arlington 

Gothic Fiction  Heroes Are My Weakness  by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

War/Military Fiction  American War for Independence  - Written in My Own Heart's Blood.                                                                                                   Diana Gabaldon
Anthology  Night Shift      Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Lisa Shearin, Milla Vane.

Medical Thriller Fiction   Harvest.  Tess Gerritsen

Published in 2014      Shield of Winter   Nalini Singh

Completed.  December 2014.

4 comments:

  1. I have the Stephen King on my TBR as my Alt Hist title too :-)
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you joining me Kathryn!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic comedy and non-fiction travel would likely be my biggest genre challenge, but I'm almost certain that I can find a travel title in my daughter's shelves! Good luck! (I might join in this one, but ... I gave myself a limit this year - let's see how it fits in) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie romantic fiction I notoriously love! However some of the above are going to be huge challenges to me. I know, I have now closed my eyes off! I am going to cross post on some of the ones I am doing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...