January 13, 2014

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

Sheila at Book Journey runs It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

So this past week I finished:
The Exile by Diana Gabaldon: Graphic novel that I really enjoyed.

Outback Dreams by Australian author Rachael Johns.
Another Kristan Higgins read. Somebody to Love.
Audiobook Ten Things I Love About You.

Over the last week Halfway to the Grave was my audio.
At present
I am reading The Luminaries  Eleanor Catton- not that keen on it, but will persevere.
I will listen to the audiobook Carolina Home by Virginia Kantra - have wanted to try this author for some time.
I am also reading Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh - have found I much prefer to read than listen to this series. The audio is very good, but it just suits me better to read with book in hand.

Next up
I am going to read a book In Too Deep by Tracey Alvarez a New Zealand author who has her book published on the 20th and then I think I will read Do or Die by Suzanne Brockmann - I generally love her books.  This one comes out early February.

Christy at Christy's Book Addiction  won my Blogoversary Giveaway.



8 comments:

  1. Yay for Cat and Bones! I am anxiously awaiting the final book. Looking forward to Do or Die too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week of reading and yippee hope you become a Cat and Bones addict lol. Happy reading and walking this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to get hold of a copy of The Exile a few years ago through my library and failed - might have to try again. Looks like a good week! You can check out my list here:

    http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are not too keen on Luminaries? Sad to hear that. I haven't read it yet, but I've been contemplating it. Its length is holding me back.

    Here's my It's Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems you had a good week!

    Read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books that you are reading.

    These are the books we are reading this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...