April 19, 2014

Book Blog Walkers Check In April 18th

This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

I managed 5 days of walking which I was happy with.

  • Saturday: 25 minute walk
  • Sunday: 35 minute walk with friend along a track I wanted to walk - but too secluded for by myself.
  • Monday: 25 minute walk
  • Tuesday: rest day
  • Wednesday: 30  minute walk
  • Thursday: 65 minute walk - totally unplanned! Lost my car /school/house keys at work, so had to walk home in rain to pick up a spare car key.  Thank goodness for a spare set of house keys hidden outside!  Also while it was raining, cyclone Ita poured heaps of flooding rain on the country, but left our little part just nicely watered.  So I didn't get that wet!
  • Friday: rest day!
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...