September 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Sheila at Book Journey runs It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

A few weeks  back I was delighted to win a prize for Gone Reading from Shellyrae at Book'd Out, who was celebrating her blog's four year blogoversary.  This is what I chose, I like to wear Autumn colours so chose this tee- shirt all ready for our coming summer.
Thank you Shellyrae.

Well another week in September gone.  Saturday saw us with wind, rain and cold weather so I lit the fire which I haven't done for about 5 weeks and just lazed mostly with a book.  In the evening we had our election coverage so I stayed up to midnight to watch.  No change to our New Zealand government!

What I read last week:
Far From Perfect book cover

Enjoyed this small town story.

The Sunnyvale Girls

Good read as well.

At present I am reading:
I Want To Hold Your Hand by Marie Force.


Up next:
Outback Ghost by Rachel Johns


At the end of the week the school holidays beckon.  So looking forward to some sleep ins!

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your reads and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you got something you wanted! Wear it in good health :)

    I'm reading Sunnyvale Girls right now

    Have a fab week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice shirt, love the pic. How fun. We had wind and rain all weekend too- and of course now that it's Monday the sun is out. Typical! Hope you have a good reading week, and enjoy the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting in front of a fire on a cold and rainy night sounds lovely! Far From Perfect looks like a good book to snuggle up with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning that nice shirt. Enjoy your summer! It looks like you had a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely shirt! Enjoy it...

    I can picture the fire, which sounds so cozy; not for me right now, however, as it is still hot here. Moving down slowly, but it will be up again this week. Yikes!

    The Sunnyvale Girls does look good. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shirt. Sitting and reading by the fire sounds good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice! I love the shirt - gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a colder weather day yesterday, drizzle, wind but not as bad as your chilly snap. Curling up by the fire sounds delightful, we have reverse cycle airconditioning, just not the same atmosphere as a fire. Nice choice in the t-shirt, perfect for summer. Hope you enjoy Outback Ghost as much as I did!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the prize.
    We had a heat wave last week, but this week is a little better.
    I want to read Sunnyvale Girls--it looks really good!

    My week: http://www.alwaysreiding.com/manic-monday-09222014/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...