December 24, 2014

Women's Fiction Reading Challenge 2015


I am hosting this challenge and you can read about it on the post Women's Fiction Challenge 2015.

I ask anyone joining the challenge to define women's fiction as there are a number of thoughts and ideas about it around the globe.  

For me I would label a book women's fiction if the main focus of the book is on a woman or women and how they change and develop throughout the book.  Really its my favourite kind of book these days.  It may involve romance, but that is not the main focus, it may or may not have a happy ending, but it does have a satisfying one.

The post by Amy Sue Nathan on Women's Fiction Writers best spells out what I call women's fiction.

I am going to make this a challenge to myself so I am going to go for 
Fearless: 30+

1.  One Plus One    Jojo Moyes
2.  Come What May     Sherryl Caulfield
3.  First Frost          Sarah Addison Allen
4. Bride Flight          Marieke van der Pol
5.  Beach Girls          Luanne Rice
6.  The Nightingale    Kristin Hannah
7.  The Secrets of Midwives    Sally Hepworth
8.  Looking For Me        Beth Hoffman
9.   The Girls of Mischief Bay  Susan Mallery
10. The Last Time I Was Me   Cathy Lamb
11.  Before the Storm   Diane Chamberlain
12.  Never Too Late   Robyn Carr
13.  Sense and Sensibility Joanna Trollope
14.  One Summer in Venice   Nicky Pellegrino
15.  What I Remember Most  Cathy Lamb
16.  The Summer Girls   Mary Alice Monroe
17.  The Lake Season   Hannah McKinnon
18.  The Guest Cottage   Nancy Thayer
19.  Amy Snow     Tracy Rees
20.  Blueprints   Barbara Delinsky
21.  Julia's Chocolates   Cathy Lamb
22.  A Year of Marvellous Ways    Sarah Winman
23.  The Lives Between Us     Theresa Rizzo
24.  The Flower Arrangement   Ella Griffin
25.  Bitter Greens   Kate Forsyth
26.  The Summer Wind   Mary Alice Monroe
27.   Summer Secrets   Jane Green
28.  The Color of Light     Emilie Richards
29.  My Very Best Friend   Cathy Lamb
31.  If You Only Knew    Kristan Higgins
32.  Starlight on Willow Lake    Susan Wiggs
33.  The Patterson Girls   Rachael Johns
34.  The Infinite Sea   Beatriz Williams
35.  Dear Carolina   Kristy Woodson Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...