October 17, 2016

Women's Fiction Reading Challenge Completion Link Up.

Reading challenge badge

This challenge is for those who enjoy reading women's fiction.  How might you define this type of book?  I define it as any book that is mainly written and marketed for women (although that doesn't stop men reading them, they can and sometimes do),  they may contain elements of romance but the book mainly centres around the development of women or a woman throughout the book.  Women centered books, that might focus on the issues relating to women, it may be a mainstream novel, slightly less or slightly more.  This website probably best describes what I am thinking of Women Fiction Writers.  

Levels

  • Motivated 1- 5
  • Savvy     6 - 10
  • Classy    11- 20
  • Go-getter  20 -30
  • Fearless  30+

Final link up post  for those who have completed their challenge, If you listed your books as you read them on your sign up post, then you have the post all ready to link at the end of the year.  All those who complete the challenge will go into the draw for a $25 prize to be in the form of a book from the Book Depository or voucher for U.S. Amazon store.  A Gone Reading voucher is also an option.

Final draw will be on Jan 1st 2017.  Thanks for joining in. 

4 comments:

  1. This was the first challenge I have done other than Goodreads.

    Thanks for the encouragement, Kathryn.

    I made it, and I even went over my goal. :)

    I may not be done, but the post will update as readers stop by.

    Thanks.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating Elizabeth, you've done well and awesome that you completed your goal. I just have a couple more to go. But I won't complete every challenge this year I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim, and it definitely shows the development of the four ladies and women's issues too. It is in my top favorite 25 novels thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great read Terra, always love to read stories that show character development.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...