October 31, 2017

Reading Month in Review

Month of October

Welcome in, do join me by sharing your link to your look back at this month. I'm looking forward to visiting and seeing what everyone has been up to.  The link will be open for you to share your post whenever you post over the next few days.  Do visit each others' posts.

Total books read this month: 11

Archangel's Viper   Nalini Singh  5 stars
The Greatest Gift Rachael Johns  4 stars
Smoke Screen  Emilie Richards 4 stars
Someone to Love   Mary Balogh  4 stars
Have You Met Nora   Nicole Blades  3 stars
Love Walked In Marisa de los Santos 4 stars
The Thing With Feathers   McCall Hoyle 4 stars
Right Where We Belong Brenda Novak  4 stars
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine  Gail Honeyman 5 stars
Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans  Joanne DeMaio   4 stars
The Round House   Louise Erdrich   5 stars

Book Formats:

PaperbackThree
E-BookSix
AudiobookTwo
From TBR shelfTwo
Review BooksFour
From my New Shelf   Two


Genres Read

Contemporary RomanceTwo
Crime/SuspenseZero
FantasyOne
Mainstream FictionSix
Historical FictionOne
Memoir                          Zero
YA FictionOne


New to me authors.
Nicole Blades
McCall Hoyle
Louise Erdrich

Top Book for November.

I had two I really loved one audiobook and one Paperback.
book cover book cover

Looking Forward to Reading in November...

I don't have any newly published books for November that I am in a state of "can't wait" anticipation so I look forward to reading some off the shelf I have bought this year, among them this one....  Slightly South of Simple.

book cover

Incoming Books.

Paperback Books Purchased:


E Books Purchased:
book cover book cover book cover


Library Books: 
Book cover book cover



Books coming from NetGalley or Edelweiss
book cover book cover

Accepted to review
book cover


Audio Books 
book cover book cover
book cover book cover


badge


So how did your reading month pan out?

14 comments:

  1. I love that you read a lot of books too. :) Some people don’t understand that, but I do. I have Eleanor Oliphant on my hold list at the library. Looking forward to it becoming available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month! Happy Howl-oween, and Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you’ve planned out your November reading. I’m not that organized. I hope you have a great November!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another great month Kathryn. I loved CL Wilson's Fading Land series I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great month! I see quite a few books that are new to me...I'll have to check them out. Hope you have a good November :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great month, and now I really MUST read the Eleanor Oliphant book. Enjoy November!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got in some great reading in October. I like how you hit different genres and even experienced new authors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katheryn,
    Great list of books this month. I'll have to
    check them out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like another stellar reading month. Hope you enjoy your November!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, nice month! I have heard about some of those, but have not read them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a great reading month. Love your incoming books. I hope you have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great reading month, I love the sound of Eleanor Oliphant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had a great month! Mine was good, too. Those books are all new to me, but I'd like to read the Eleanor Oliphant book. Also, Robb's In Death series on my TBR mountain somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...